About Don Henefer Jewelers
Don Henefer Jewelers is a third generation family owned jewelry store. Our first jewelry store was established in 1946 in the “neighborhood” where Don Henefer spent his childhood. The first store was located in Wellston. Mr. Henefer was a watchmaker by trade and a merchant by desire. His love of people made his business an instant success as was evidenced by the hundreds of repeat customers.
Don Henefer Jewelers moved into the neighboring community of Normandy in the mid 50’s and located at Lucas and Hunt Rd. and Natural Bridge Rd. Don Henefer died in 1970 and his son and co-owner, Richard Henefer, moved the store to its current location at 512 N. New Florissant Rd. in Florissant.
Richard graduated from Paris Jewelry School in 1963. His skill and hard work have made Don Henefer Jewelers “the place to go” in North St. Louis County. The store is continually voted “Best Jewelry Store in North County” by the Suburban Journal newspaper. Don Henefer Jewelers operates in a professional and ethical manner with a highly trained staff. Pride, workmanship and honesty are our watchwords. We are your old fashioned neighborhood jeweler. People trust Don Henefers.